Make A Donation
There are many ways to give to Susan G. Komen Western New York. We are sincerely appreciative of all donations.
Komen Western New York invests 75 percent of net funds raised to support vital local breast services, and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to research toward finding the cures. It may be your donation that pushes us past a major turning point in discovering the cures. On behalf of the women (and men) who will be diagnosed this year, next year and in the decade ahead, we urge you to do as much as you can as soon as you can. You can rest assured we will put your contribution to good use.
If you have interest in donating to Komen WNY and have some questions about where to start , please contact us at 716 887-2646 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifts to Susan G. Komen WNY may be made by check (please print a donation form and include it with your check). Mail to:
Susan G. Komen WNY
742 Delaware Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14209